United Bank for Africa Plc, UBA Graduate Regional Control Officers recruitment February 2018
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s well known financial institutions, with branches in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris & New York. From a single country organisation established in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has become a pan-African provider of financial services with about 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA Graduate Regional Control Officers recruitment February 2018
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the largest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Jobless Title: Regional Control Officer
Reference #: #RMD002
Locations: Aba North, Abia, Nigeria; Awka North, Anambra, Nigeria; Onitsha South, Anambra, Nigeria; Kano Municipal, Kano, Nigeria; Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria; Ibadan North-West, Oyo, Nigeria; Omoku, Rivers, Nigeria
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Contract Type: Permanent
- Group Risk Management Directorate strives to achieve sound corporate governance, robust compliance and effective risk management processes for credit, market and liquidity. Strategies deployed help build robust capital management, effective risk monitoring and proactive risk mitigation.
- Accounting, Advisory, Analytics, Auditing, Banking, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, Counselling, Quality Control
- Assist business offices with compliance and regulatory issues, and provide counselling when required.
- Ensure integrity of transactions in Business offices, and report deviations/anomalies immediately.
- Identify control lapses/policy breaches through control activities for process improvement/policy
- Escalate cases of fraud, customer complaints, and staff disciplinary issues to the Area control manager, or responsible department.
- Improve control and awareness culture in the business offices.
- Ensure that the ambience of the business office is maintained
- Monitor and ensure that open items in GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the
- products recorded in them.
- Minimum B.Sc Accounting 2.1 with ACA
- Minimum of 0- 2 years post-NYSC experience.
- Sound branch operations experience (desirable).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th February, 2018.
If you are unclear about anything concerning UBA Graduate Regional Control Officers recruitment February 2018, please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below…