Graduate Property Officer Recruitment In Dangote Group | How To Apply For Dangote Group Jobs In Nigeria
The Dangote Group is the leading and most adiversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to enlarge its coast and its vision of becoming the biggest provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with dominated market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Graduate Property Officer Recruitment In Dangote Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Officer
- Maintenance of register of all group of estate with detail of status of each property
- Sourcing for property for rentals
- Interface with property owners on management of rented accommodations
- Implement repairs and maintenance of leased properties including preparations of dilapidating report
- Ensure compliance with terms and condition of contract
- Preparation of survey reports and rental validation report
- Negotiations of rents and terms of lease
- Any other tasks as may be assigned
- A Bachelors degree in HR or any other related course
- A post graduate degree is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the relevant position included in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline 9th February, 2018.
If you are unclear about anything concerning Graduate Property Officer Recruitment In Dangote Group, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below…