Dangote Group Construction Health & Safety Officer Recruitments 2018/2019 – Apply Here
Dangote Group Construction Health & Safety Officer Recruitments 2018. The Dangote Group is a complex and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Dangote Group Construction Health & Safety Officer Recruitments 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Health and Safety Officer
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- The H&S Officer is an integral part of the Project Site HSE structure.
- He/ She will support the HSE Manager to achieve the HSE vision for the Project; The incumbent will enforce compliance and will have extensive interface with Project operations teams and other internal stakeholders.
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery 2018 Recruitment & How to Apply for Graduate Jobs
- GSK Scholarships 2018/2019 for Future Health Leaders
- Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply For Jobs Now
- African Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply for AfDB Jobs
- FHI 360 Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 — Apply Online
- Develop, review and update Project H&S plans and SOPs;
- Provide advice to Project management, enhancing awareness of H&S issues likely to have material H&S risk to the Project;
- Assist in identifying training needs and provide relevant training interventions;
- Monitor changes to H&S legislation and report these to the Project teams;
- Work with the Project in improving H&S targets and relevant leading and lagging H&S KPIs and monitor progress of Project in achieving targets;
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Excellent technical capabilities as well as strong knowledge of Construction H&S
- Negotiation/dispute mitigation skill as well as good presentation skills.+5 years’ operational experience in Heavy Engineering Construction or Oil & Gas Manufacturing Industry and /or Chemical (preferred)
- Possess a style of clear and effective communication, both oral and written.
- Able to differentiate between negligible H&S issues and issues of possible material impact and escalation triggers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2018.
If you are unclear about Dangote Group Construction Health & Safety Officer Recruitments 2018, please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below…