CRUTECH Update About Candidates facing Admission Issues 2017/2018
CRUTECH Update About Candidates facing Admission Issues 2017. We are glad to notify all prospective UTME and Direct Entry candidates, who have completed change of Institution to Cross River University of Technology and those intending to change to CRUTECH but are having issues in processing their admissions to report in the main campus of the University in Calabar from Monday, 8th January, 2018. Time: 9am each day.
CRUTECH Update About Candidates facing Admission Issues 2017
The University has set up a team in the Management Information System (MIS) Unit to assist such candidates in completing their admission process. Please note that this facility will be available from Monday, 8th to Friday, 12th January, 2018.
- UNIMAID 2017/2018 Second Batch Admission List Is Out – See How To Check Here
- NSUK Part-time Undergraduate Admission Form 2017/2018 is Out
- Yobe State University, YSU Diploma Admission Form 2017/2018 — Check Here
Candidates should come along with the following documents:
- Change of Institution Slip
- Original Jamb Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)