NSUK Part-time Undergraduate Admission Form 2017/2018 is Out
NSUK Part-time Undergraduate Admission Form 2017 – Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Nasarawa State University, Keffi Part-Time Degree Programme for 2017/2018 academic session.
NSUK Available Part-time Undergraduate Programmes
- Department of Accounting
B.Sc. Accounting, Part-Time One
B.Sc. Accounting, Part-Time Two
B.Sc. Accounting, Part-Time Five2. Department of Business Administration
B.Sc. Business Administration, Part-Time One
B.Sc. Business Administration, Part-Time Two
B.Sc. Business Administration, Part-Time Five3. Department of Public Administration
B.Sc. Public Administration, Part-Time One
B.Sc. Public Administration, Part-Time Two
B.Sc. Public Administration, Part-Time Five
Admission Requirements & Duration.
Applicants must possess the following:
- i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
- ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area, including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
- iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University,including O/Level requirements in (i) above.
Duration Of The Programmes:
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years).
b. Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years).
c. Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years).
- Application forms would be purchased at the cost of N5,000.00.
- This is in addition to the payment of N300.00 only as Bank Charges in any of these Banks through REMITTA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Sky Bank, FCMB, Keystone Bank etc.
Application Deadline: December 18th, 2017.