JAMB Direct Entry Form 2018/2019 Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Form 2018. For candidates interested in buying the 2018 direct entry registration E-Pins, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the list of selling points to get the E-Pins/scratch cards. JAMB officially said the registration scratch card would go for N5,000 (five thousand Naira only).
JAMB Direct Entry Form 2018
Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Oﬃces.
JAMB ePIN SELLING POINTS The ePIN outlets are:
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FirstBank, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Four Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Two participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Two online Payment method: SystemSpecs (Remita) & InterSwitch (Quickteller)
- POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs of banks listed in (1) above (InterSwitch)
- USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London.