BUK Screening & Registration 2017. The management of Bayero University Kano wishes to notify all newly admitted undergraduate students that screening has now been postponed from 27th December 2017 to 2nd January 2018.
BUK Screening & Registration 2017
Below is the details;
The registration procedure is still through the myBUK portal. A student is to login to the University
website www.buk.edu.ng and click on the myBUK link. Thereafter, follow the procedure explained on the site and on billboards. A student who pays an amount different from what is on the BUKPPF would not be able to continue.
- EBSU 2017/2018 Second Batch Admission List is Out – Check Here
- LASU 2017/2018 Notice To All Newly Admitted Students
- UI Acceptance Fee Payment & Clearance Procedure – 2017/2018
- UNIPORT Third Batch Admission List 2017/2018 Released – Check Here
- Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro HND Third Batch Admission List 2017/2018 Released – Check Here
(1) Registration means paying the appropriate registration fees AND REGISTERING FOR COURSES.
(2) Senate has directed that any student who fails to register within the specified time has to apply for
the Suspension of Studies for the Session within two weeks. Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies within that time would be considered withdrawn from the University.
(3) The Senate decision will be strictly enforced. YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE!
(4) All undergraduate students should submit their Course Registration Form (CRF) not more than three (3) weeks after registration to the Level Coordinator.