Сhevron Scholarship 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Scholarship
Сhevron Scholarship 2018/2019 – This post will guide you on how it works. You will be informed when it finally comes out. Applications are invited from full-time 200 LEVEL degree students.
Сhevron Scholarship 2018/2019
Chevron/NNPC Scholarship Awards 2018 Application Requirements
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Centre For Privacy Studies Scholarship At The University Of Copenhagen, Denmark – 2018
- How to Confirm JAMB 2017 Admission Status on Your JAMB Profile
- APPLY: 50 Commonwealth Rutherford Fellowships for International Students in UK
- UK Chevening Scholarships for International Students – Apply!
- Federal Poly Bauchi 2017/2018 Resumption Date Announced
Nigerian University Scholarship 2018/2019 – What do you need?
- A Letter of Identification from the Local Government
- JAMB Result.l
- O` Level Result
- Birth Certificate
- Admission Letter
- School ID
- Passport photograph
Chevron Scholarship in Nigeria Application Guide
- You need to find www.scholastica.ng!
- After that – click to apply tab!
- If you did not register – then register now!
- Click to register now!
- If you need to return to a scholarship website, then click here http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards.
- Enter your registered password and email to proceed.
- Write down your personal data, like national identification number, scanned documents of your educational background and etc.
- Check twice if the names of applicants are matched with the names of all documentation!
- Illuminate errors, double check all uploading documents!
- When you are asked to upload photo – chose a passport photograph with a white background!
- No errors allowed! Double check all uploading files!
- Click apply now to submit your documents.
- You will receive an email and sms that everything has gone right!
- Return to www.scholastica.ng.
- Enter your Password and email to download your profile!
- Proceed to have your Head of Departments to sign the document.
- Upload a canned copy of the signed profile.
Chevron Scholarship 2018 Application Deadline Date
Closing date will be announced when the application begins.