Yobe State University, YSU Diploma Admission Form 2017/2018 — Check Here
Yobe State University,YSU Diploma Admission Form 2017 — the Yobe State University, YSU Postgraduate Admission list 2017/2018 academic session has been released. check below to see more details;
Yobe State University, YSU Diploma PROGRAMMES.
The school authority of the Yobe State University (YSU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the programmes of the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session(Yobe State University, YSU Diploma Admission Form 2017)
YSU Diploma Programmes.
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN SHARI’A & CIVILLAW
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ARABIC & ISLAMIC STUDIES
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN CRIME MANAGEMENT, PREVENTION AND CONTROL
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL POLICY & ADMINISTRATION
- UI Admission List 2017/2018 Released – admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Ebonyi State University, EBSU Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- IAUE 2017/2018 1st Choice Admission List is Out – CHECK ONLINE
- EBSU 2017/2018 Second Batch Admission List is Out – Check Here
- UNIZIK Academic Calendar 2017/2018 Released – Full Session
YSU Diploma Admission Entry Requirements.
Candidates must pass three relevant O’ Level subjects at credit level in WASSCE, SSCE, GCE or their equivalent in examinations administered by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings. At least two credits must be relevant to the course applied for.
How to Apply for YSU Diploma Admission.
Make a non-refundable payment of N5, 100 into Account name/Number: YSU CONSULTS STUDENT REGISTRATION/00226614491 GT Bank Plc Damaturu Branch and obtain a scratch card for the application.
Sales of scratch cards starting from 30th November.
Visit the university website to apply online.
To qualify for Degree programme at Yobe State University Damaturu, graduates of our Diploma programmes must remedy their O’ Level deficiencies. Candidates are enjoined to do so during the period of the Diploma studies so as to obtain the minimum entry requirement for degree programme of five O’ Level credits in relevant subjects.