State Security Service 2018-2019 Recruitment Application Registration Form – www.dss.gov.ng
Here is the is a full guide on how you can register or apply for DSS 2018 recruitment . If you read this page very well, you see how to register for State Security Service 2018/2019 Recruitment Job Application.
NOTICE! PRESENTLY, State Security Service 2018/2019 Recruitment Application IS NOT YET OUT ONLINE, FROWN AT ANY FORM OF ADVERT YOU MEET ONLINE. THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED IMMEDIATELY THE FORM IS OUT ONLINE.
So are you ready to see the completed State Security Service 2018 recruitment online requirements? Do you wish to know the method of application submission? And even the deadline for State Security Service 2018/2019 Recruitment?
If you just said yes, to all the above Questions I asked, then keep reading so you will discover many things about State Security Service recruitment 2018 requirements and mode of registration.
State Security Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
the 2017 State Security Service Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for State Security Service 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the2018 State Security Service form?
- Is the State Security Service2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will State Security Service Recruitment 2018 start?
- I need State Security Service updates as well as DSS, etc.
- Is State Security Service 2018 RecruitmentReal etc.
- State Security Service Application Deadline 2018/2019.
State Security Service 2018 Recruitment Requirements
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
If you need our Team to help you with more updated information at the right time about State Security Service 2018/2019 Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.