Southern Cross University Scholarship for Education Honours in Australia, 2018
Southern Cross University is an established Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications close: March 28, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Bachelor of Education (Honours) programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Expected value is $1000 (two payments of $500 per session)
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 2 places.
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- GPA from entry Undergraduate course (for newly commencing Honours students), or GPA in Honours program and Undergraduate course (for current Honours students);
a. Generally, admission to Honours requires a minimum GPA of 5.5
- Two reviews from academics either at SCU or another university;
a. The applicant should contact the Education Honours Course Co-ordinator to request a copy of the reviewer form, and then forward it to the academic referee
b. Academic referees must use the provided reviewer form and return it directly to the Honours Course Co-ordinator
- Research experience, university academic awards (e.g. university medal), refereed publications and/or other achievements of relevance.
Australian students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
Award Description :
Expected value is $1000 (two payments of $500 per session)
How to Apply:
Complete application online through My Enrolment.
Applying to study at SCU is now fully online. Application links are provided on the How to apply tab of course information sheets, within course options.
- Apply for on-campus undergraduate degrees: applications to study an undergraduate degree at one of our campuses are made online direct to SCU, through the NSW Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) or Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC). Look for the Apply buttons under Domestic students in the How to Apply tab on the course information sheet.
- Apply for undergraduate degrees by online education: if you’re planning to study your undergraduate degree by online education, and become part of our interactive online learning community, you need to apply directly to SCU online. Under Domestic students look for the Apply Online button next to Online education in the How to Apply tab on the course information sheet.