RMIT scholarships international students for 2018 – Australia
RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) invites applications from international students who wants to study a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship is available for outstanding international applicants who wish to pursue a career in academia with a particular focus on research and publication in an area of business.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2017.
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Australia
Eligible Field Of Study: Business
Value Of Scholarships: $32,000 per year plus fee waiver
Number Of Scholarships: One
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Hold a master by research or a master by coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent, or an honours degree achieving first class honours
- have good academic records
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy
How To Apply: Email your application including the following to Dr Paul Gibson, Higher Degree by Research (HDR) coordinator, Graduate School of Business and Law, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A detailed CV;
- Certified copies of relevant academic transcripts from your undergraduate studies and postgraduate studies;
- Copies of any published or submitted papers;
- Proof of English proficiency;
- A research proposal outlining synthesis of relevant literature, proposed research design, and analysis techniques.
A separate document addressing the following selection criteria:
- Evidence of research output including publications, conference contributions and/or technical reports in the field of business.
- Ability to generate alternative funding for projects/academic travel/internships through effective liaison with industry and government.
- Ability to work autonomously whilst displaying a strong commitment to working in a team environment, including the demonstrated ability to confidently and effectively work with colleagues, project team leaders, and industry partners.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage varying workloads and respond to changing priorities as required.
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills as evidenced in the mandatory research proposal.
- Demonstrated skills in appropriate research methods and analyses as evidenced in transcripts and the mandatory research proposal.
- Demonstrated conceptual skills as evidenced in the mandatory research proposal.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: RMIT University, Australia