APPLY: Oando Plc Internship recruitment 2017
Oando Plc Internship recruitment 2017.. Oando is a Pan- African multinational energy corporation. Headquartered office in Lagos, Nigeria, and active in several African countries, it is engaged in every aspect of the energy value chain, including Petroleum marketing, exploration and production; refining, and power generation.
Oando is Nigeria’s most prominent non-government based company in the energy industry. It is the listed first Nigerian company to achieve a dual listing on both the Nigerian and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges and Nigeria’s biggest oil company with a market capitalization in the area.
A few hours ago, Oando Plc, through their social media accounts shared an opportunity for the internship in their organization.
Job Position: Internship
Interested applicants must answer the following questions below:
- How was the name Oando coined?
- What are our core values?
- When did Oando commence business operations as a petroleum marketing company?
- Have we stations in the following countries except below countries;
5) By what percent did our Q3 2017 Gross Profit increase by, compared to Q3 2016?
‘@OandoFoundation ‘s ‘Adopt-a-school’ initiative entails the following projects? True or False
b.Early Childhood Care&Development
6) How many colors are in the Oando logo?
7) What is Oando’s brand essence?
8) What are the names of the four companies under Oando PLC?
9) What award did @OandoFoundation win in the 2013 Africa Oil & Gas Awards?
Bonus Question: If you go to Oando’s Instagram page(Oando_PLC) and you follow the page, how many followers do we have?
Method of Application
All qualified applicants should visit Oando’s twitter page at https://twitter.com/Oando_PLC,.
Answer all 11 questions correctly using the hashtag #OandoInternSearch, and they may contact you. Goodluck!
Oando Plc Internship recruitment 2017