CRUTECH 2nd Choice & Supplementary Post-UTME Form 2017/2018 Released – crutech.edu.ng.
CRUTECH 2nd Choice & Supplementary Post-UTME Form 2017…. Cross Rivers University of Technology, CRUTECH 2nd Choice and Supplementary Post-UTME Form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out and available online. details below;
- Yobe State University, YSU Diploma Admission Form 2017/2018 — Check Here
- UNIOSUN 2017/2018 Admission List Released
- State Security Service 2018-2019 Recruitment Application Registration Form – www.dss.gov.ng
- RUGIPO Post-UTME Screening Result 2017/2018 Released
- FUOYE Second Batch Admission List 2017/2018 Released
We are delighted to inform the general republic that the school management of Cross Rivers University of Technology (CRUTECH) has announced for the information of prospective candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) who;
- 1.Chose CRUTECH as their 1st Choice Institution but missed the 1st Choice Screening,
- 2.Chose CRUTECH as their 2nd Choice,
- 3.Did not chose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the Cross River University of Technology and scored 150 and above in the 2017 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for Screening for the Supplementary admissions into the 2017/2018
Academic Session will start on Tuesday, 28th November and ends on Friday, 15th December. Consequently, candidates who fall under number (2) and (3) above are required to access jamb website and change to CRUTECH as their 1st Choice Institution
CRUTECH 2nd Choice & Supplementary Post-UTME Form 2017
Steps to Purchase CRUTECH Supplementary Form Online
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
Procedure for Registration
To register, applicants should:
- -Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- -Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- -Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be taken online, candidates are therefore required to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- -2017 UTME Result Slip
- -O’level Result(s)
- -WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
- -Birth Certificate
- -Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136