The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) job exchange portal is fully On, and it’s established to connect job seekers and employers by capturing the relevant details of unemployed individuals and create employment for them in various public and privates sector in the country, apply www.jobsforall.ng.
The Application process is into four parts:
- Personal data;
- Account (e-mail) information;
- Education background; &
- Employment (unemployment history).
Documents needed to be uploaded are:
- Recent passport photograph (jpg format)
- Means of identification (scanned copy of any of International passport, National ID card, Driver License Voter Card or School Identification Card)
- Curriculum vitae (PDF)
You will also be required to supply your:
- National Identification Number (NIN);
- A functioning e-mail address; and
- A GSM number.
How to Apply or Register on NDE Online Job Exchange Portal;
- go to the portal on http://www.JobsForAll.ng
- Click Register
Now enter the following:
- Account Information
- Educational Background
Period & Reason for Unemployment and Required Skill
If the “Register” button in the body of the page is not working, you can click on the “Unemployed registration” link down the page.