This unique, virtual IBM master mainframe contest is open globally to high school and college students to progressively teach mainframe skills in a real-world enterprise computing environment. Employers from around the globe use this contest to seek out potential candidates for IBM master mainframe careers.
Application Deadline: 31st December 201
Eligible Regions: N. America, Latin America, S. Asia, APAC, MEA, and Europe
Number of Awards: Numerous
Value of Award:
- Besides the awesome prizes, you can get from IBM master mainframe, unprecedented exposure to a variety of systems, software, and products.
- You can earn an Enterprise Computing Open Badge for your resume and social presences to impress potential employers. Yup, that’s right.
- This competition can even land you a job!
Part 1 Prizes: Snag your Swag
- $25 USD Amazon/Alibaba Gift Card for 750 contestants, taken from the first 3000 accepted challenges (a 1 in 4 chance) that are 100% correct.
Part 2 Prizes: Indulge Yourself
- $100 USD Mastercard/Visa Gift Cards for the first 200 challenges that are 100% correct.
Part 3 Prizes: Show Off Your Talent
- The top 2 individuals from EACH region (N. America, Latin America, S. Asia, APAC, MEA, and Europe) will win a $2750 travel stipend to visit the head office of IBM in their region and meet with key executives and recruiters on their project.
- Each winning individual will receive a “Master the Mainframe Global Winner” Hoodie.
- The top three individuals globally will receive an HTC Vive worth $799 USD
- Anyone who is currently a student at the high school or university level can compete — no experience is necessary.
- The contest teaches the skills you’ll need and the competition difficulty increases as you progress through the IBM master mainframe contest phases.
How to Apply: Click here to begin application
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: IBM